Tuesday, November 5, 2013


 
 
I don't post alot of photos with Maddox & his Daddy but he LOVES his Daddy! You know when they say some fur babies look like their owners.. Well Maddox & his Daddy always made similar faces.. They both make me laugh.. Brandon and I have raised Maddox together since he was just a baby.. Even though I am the voice behind this page I assure you Brandon misses his "Little Buddy" just as much as I miss my Sweet Baby boy... ='''(((( I look at these pictures and I used to laugh but now I just cry but only because I miss that sweet face so much!! And I miss our family being together.. I miss the love of my life! I swear I have cried an ocean at this point and I don't know where the tears come from... I miss Maddox more than anything in this world.. He is the light of my life and my heart breaks more and more each day he is not with me.... I don't know why it is taking so long to find him.. I never imagined it would take this long.. People tell me every day to "never give up" and I promise you all.. You do not ever have to worry about me giving up on my little baby boy because giving up is not an option when it comes to my Maddox!! He is out there somewhere!! I just know it! It is like trying to find a needle in a haystack but he is out there and I will always keep searching and believing and will never give up on him!! No matter how long it takes!!!

Some of you know this and some don't but Maddox's Daddy is a comedian and he dreamed of being a Comedian since he was about 2 years old.. I say that because he has never given up on his dreams and neither of us will ever give up on our sweet baby boy either and we will never give up on this nightmare ending and turning into a miracle!!!

Brandon has good news and so wanted to share.. His newest album "A Useless Grown Man" dropped on iTunes today! He is hilarious and he does make me laugh even through the tears so if you like comedy and need to laugh like I do please check it out! https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/a-useless-grown-man/id735854774?ls=1

I am so proud of him!! I know Maddox is proud of his Daddy too! We just need to all be together so we can celebrate TOGETHER!!! And so Maddox & His Daddy can make silly faces TOGETHER!!! Please come home Maddox so we can be a family AGAIN! We LOVE you sweet baby boy!! ='''((((

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/a-useless-grown-man/id735854774?ls=1

No comments:

Post a Comment