Monday, November 4, 2013

Karma


 
Team Maddox is still working on keeping up awareness. I want to thank everyone here who reads, shares, helps by looking at every min pin they see ...and the comments! The beautiful, positive comments! For everything, thank you!! Eyes and awareness! Thank you!

We were mentioned on the news, recently. I'll take every mention Maddox Miniature Pinscher Lost in Okc can get, but of course, it brought some negative comments. It sometimes gets hard with the private messages or texts I get saying Maddox is a hoax and I'm just scamming people for money. But I know they're just unhappy, negative people who like to make others unhappy. I’d like to say I don't let it bother me at all, but to be honest, they do bring me down. But, not for long. On any given day, I can see here just how many people understand why I’m not giving up. =)))

No comments:

Post a Comment