Wednesday, November 20, 2013


 
 
Pics: www.bringmaddoxhome.com/Photos.html
Vids: www.bringmaddoxhome.com/Videos.html

I need to ask everyone to take a deep breath as I have some very shocking news…

Please understand I am trying to give you as much info as I possibly can but I cannot say everything we know right now... I promise to share more when I can but this is all I can share at this time...

A few weeks ago, 3 amazing & very generous Team Maddox members paid out of their own pockets for Karin & her team of dogs (Cade, Ike & Drew) to come back to Oklahoma City/Edmond area to figure out where we lost Maddox. I had no idea this happened until a few days ago. I can’t even express in words how much I appreciate what these amazing ladies & friends have done for me & Maddox! They are so kind, loving & generous & I am honored to have them in my life... God truly sent me some angels!! I can’t give names but you ladies know who you are! Love you to the moon and back!

Based on tips we received: All 3 tracking dogs alerted Maddox’s scent was under a bush which is where he was probably sleeping. Then all 3 dogs took the same route to a gate and confirmed Maddox’s scent ended at a residence. All 3 dogs confirmed there was no trail away from the area & he did not walk away on his own. Cade even tracked Maddox to the back door and put his paw on the door saying Maddox’s scent went into the house!!! Those of you on this journey with me from the beginning will remember how AMAZING Cade is considering he tracked Maddox to the parking spot we parked in at Petco the day he went missing. =’’’((( Cade is truly talented & such a special furbaby!

We have reason to believe from there someone took him in and then he was re-homed either through a rescue or a friend. While he could have been re-homed in the area, we know in the rescue world, he could be transported anywhere in the United States within days. So we need your help now more than ever!!! We are not sure exactly when this happened, but it must be after we had a confirmed sighting when he was on the roam in June. We are asking everyone, if you have received a Min Pin within the last 6 months to please take them to get scanned because you could have my sweet baby boy and not even know it is him!

I am completely and utterly in shock by what has happened. I never thought Maddox would trust anyone because he is so skittish & stubborn. And because of how he is I have always had so much anxiety thinking about my baby being out there all alone and in the elements. I am NOT angry and am SO happy he is safe! I am SO happy he is not outside in the elements and hasn’t been for a few months now. This is just very shocking and not at all what I expected BUT it is what I have prayed for!! I believe my prayers are being answered and even though we have a new obstacle, we are just one step closer to finding my little boy!!!

This isn’t a time to bash or threaten anyone and I know everyone probably has a million questions.. Trust me so do I…but due to the sensitivity of the situation we are only sharing what we can.. And the most important part is just getting Maddox home so it is time to kick our awareness campaign into high gear!! We believe no harm was meant by what has occurred and wherever he is now, they probably have no idea it is Maddox. Not everyone in the country is aware of Maddox so we need to get awareness out all over the country!! Because like I have always said he is the LOVE of my LIFE, my little SOUL MATE, and I just want my baby home! I will do anything to be together with him again! I love him beyond words! We have been together for 8 years non-stop and that is a BOND nothing can break! I am hoping & praying somehow some way we can get awareness nationwide about what has happened and someone will realize they have my baby. I have faith in God that this will happen and I will get the chance to have my sweet baby boy back in my arms! Here are more pics of him
http://bringmaddoxhome.com/Photos.html

We are offering a very handsome reward & will give someone a wonderful Christmas with the reward OR they could donate this reward to their favorite charity. And getting my sweet baby back would be a wonderful Christmas present for my family! It will be my Christmas miracle to have my baby back in my arms! We could have our own Christmas story.. I can see it now in the headlines.. “Maddox cutest Min Pin in world gets lost on Christmas Eve but then gives his family a miracle the next year by coming home!” ;)))))

No comments:

Post a Comment