Thursday, November 7, 2013



I was sent this link last night to a story about 2 lost babies that were re-united with their families recently.. One was after a year and one was after 2 years! It brought so many tears... Lots of happy tears!!! I will never give up on my Maddox!!! Can't wait until this is me & my sweet baby boy whom I love to the moon & back a million times & would do anything just to have him back in my arms!!

Link to story.. http://www.examiner.com/article/two-lost-dogs-reunited-with-stunned-guardians-after-almost-all-hope-was-lost

I was looking for a picture to post and I saw this one and of course it made me cry.. I saw in this picture myself being SO happy & even have a glow on my face.. I admit that glow is not there today.. =''((( I'm so happy in this picture because I have Maddox in my arms! A picture says a thousand words..

He brightens even the darkest days.. He is my inspiration, my motivation, he makes me feel complete, he is my heart, my soul... ='''(((( I saw this quote and of course thought of my sweet little baby boy Maddox so thought I would share..

"If you hide, I'll seek for you.. If you're lost, I'll search for you. If you leave, I'll wait for you. If they try to take you away from me, I'll fight for you. Because I never want to lose someone I love. I love you so much it hurts not having you by my side with each passing day; I miss you, I need you, I want you."

No comments:

Post a Comment