Tuesday, November 12, 2013




I wanted to share one of our most recent PR activities to spread awareness of Maddox.. We have some new Bring Maddox Home business cards!! I was thinking these would be perfect to keep spreading awareness with little involvement necessary.. I was thinking you can just keep them with you and every day life activities you can leave them places.. Here are the TOP 10 ways the Local team has been helping spread awareness of Maddox.. ;)) We still have plenty since I ordered 5,000 of them so if anyone in OKC area wants some to distribute please PM us and I will get you in touch with Jennifer who has them.

(1) At dinner, leave it with the check.. I was a waitress I kept all that stuff.
(2) At sonic leave it on the menu..
(3) At any other place if there is a bulletin board leave it there..
(4) Leave it with your hairstylist or seamstress or nail person, etc..
(5) Leave it with your Doctor or Vet
(6) If shopping at a retail store give it to the cashier that is checking you out
(7) Give it to your bank teller or lawyer or realtor or other business people
(8) While walking into the grocery store or Walmart slip it on a few cars..
(9) Give to any other people you come in contact with at a gas station, grocery store, fast food restaurant, etc, etc..
(10) Any other there creative ideas!

I am sure there are other ways to hand these out and I hope you will join me in doing this.. I hope you will continue to spread awareness about Maddox.. I know you all have your own lives and I know you can't put your life on hold for me & Maddox but thought this was a very easy way to help without having to put your life on hold and without having to spend your entire day away from your family.. I hate being so far away and wish I could move there but I can't but I will never give up on my baby boy.. ever!! He is too precious to me and he makes life worth living.. ='''(( xoxoxo

Thanks everyone for helping me out! It is much appreciated! Together we will bring my sweet baby boy home to Cali where he belongs!

No comments:

Post a Comment