Thursday, April 18, 2013

Amazing Gift....

Wanted to share this with you all.. A team Maddox member from Ohio that I have never met painted this for me.. I can't even describe how much I LOVE IT! I opened it and told Brandon "WOW I LOVE IT!!!" It is one of the most special gifts I have ever received in my entire life.. There is a long story to go along with it that I can't type up here or it would take me all night but let's just say it gave me chills & shocker but lots of tears fell down my face.. She told me she had a very strong urge to paint Maddox and it came very natural to her.. She sent me the painting and the dog tag with Maddox's name engraved on it.. She told me after she was done with the painting she thought to herself "He looks like a little trooper in his camo with these dog tags...just on an adventure, coming home soon." We both feel strongly God told her to paint this for me and I feel God was sending us all a sign.. Maddox is SO much stronger than I originally even thought he was... I mean he is my little baby boy and I clearly baby him to death BUT he has amazed me and I know he is so STRONG & BRAVE & a FIGHTER!! I can't wait to wrap my arms around my sweet baby boy again! I know he wants to come home!!!!! Maddox Mommy & Daddy Love you so much!!! We can't wait to have a big party to welcome you home!! ♥ ♥ ♥

1 comment:

  1. Greetings from the Sunshine State!

    I hope you find Maddox. He's seems to be a very special dog.

    My parents have a maltese named Maxwell. If Max was ever lost, they would search the four corners of the earth to find him.

    I will pray to St. Francis of Assisi (patron saint of animals) to keep Maddox safe and to help you find him.

    Give him many treats and belly rubs when he comes home.

    Keep you faith and hope strong.

    Take care,

    CM

    ReplyDelete