Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Day 106:


Sorry for the silence.. We have received lots of calls but same where we have not been able to confirm Maddox or not.. We are continuing to spread the word about Maddox because believe it or not there are people that still do not know about Maddox so we have been using calling services, mailing services, ad in Edmond paper, ad in Oklahoman, etc, etc.. We have done so many different things and continue to do anything and everything to find our baby.. We also still have our feeding stations and cameras set up but Maddox seems to avoid the camera.. I think it is because he hates his picture getting taken! I would have to take the blame for that one since ever since Maddox came into my life as an itty bitty baby, I pretty much take pictures of him non-stop.. He gives me looks like Mom seriously?!?!

My heart breaks more and more each day that goes by and I literally can't stop crying.. =''((( And I hate this weather.. Ughhh..

Please keep praying for him & sharing our page so everyone in the world knows Maddox is still missing and we are still looking for him & will not stop until he is safe at home in Cali!~! We LOVE and miss him SO much!! =''(((

No comments:

Post a Comment