Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Day 121:


I have been waiting to post some more good news but as normal Maddox appears and tells me Mommy I am okay but then he disappears again.. We have several feeding stations up and several cameras but he definitely likes to avoid the camera! I guess he is just not ready for his adventure to be over!! He is very stubborn that is for sure! =''((

A few different people messaged me just yesterday and told me they had dreams Maddox was found and he was safe! Scared and hiding but okay and found! I was also sent a few different stories of babies trapped that had been on the roam for years! Sam a Golden Retriever was found after 2 Years! And Meggie a Sheltie was found after 9 months! I believe they are signs from God and eventually our dreams will come true and Maddox will be home safe and we can go back to the Beach and be a family again!

Please continue voting for Maddox for the Modern Dog Contest! You can vote once every 12 hours!! Winner is chosen on Monday!! Please share!
http://www.moderndogmagazine.com/photocontest/entry/maddox-10

Also Maddox now has a book! Thanks to Kathy Miller for creating this for Maddox. All proceeds of the book will go to the Maddox Fund to help Bring Him Home!
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/invited/3454500/638f523550e4b506338dfd219e2d759d07c46835?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=bookstore-share

Please share! And Please keep Praying for my sweet baby boy!! Anything is possible with God! His family is devastated without him and we miss him so much!! WE LOVE YOU MADDOX!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment