Sunday, April 28, 2013

Day 125:



Today is a special day... My Mom's Birthday.. Happy Happy Birthday Mom! I love you so much & miss you!!! I know they are having a big party up in Heaven for you & I wish I could celebrate with you!! =''(( I Although I have no pictures o...f Mom & Maddox together... My Mom loved him so much & knew how much in love with him I was.. I used to send her huge albums of pictures every week (yes I take that many pictures of my baby) & she used to tell me it was the highlight of her week seeing pics of her Granddoggy.. When Maddox was little he had strange thing happen & he got sick.. We had no idea what was wrong with him & Mom & I literally sat on the phone for a good hour & just cried together.. Luckily Maddox was okay but I remember that day so well.. I know my Mom would be here with me every step of the way searching for my baby... Only thing that has given me some peace is knowing she is one of Maddox's guardian angels & I know she is watching over him from the Heavens and keeping him safe for me..

I know life isn't fair but I have to admit I ask myself alot lately why everyone that I love more than anything keep getting taken away from me.. When I lost my Mom.. I was devastated but I had Maddox to help me through it.. When I cried, it was Maddox who licked my tears away.. When I could hardly get out of bed, It was Maddox who snuggled with me.. When I was sad, it was Maddox who brought me a squeaky ball or did something silly to make me smile.. I am sharing this picture because after losing my Mom, Maddox & I would always go to the Beach on her Birthday and that was the only place I found peace.. We always had the best day together! And now I can't even bring myself to go to the Beach because I can't go without my baby.. That is our special place.. That is the place that Maddox & I would go to have the best day ever! I miss him & my Mom so much.. My heart is literally empty without them both.. =''''(((((

Please keep praying for my baby!! I know he is out there somewhere and I am trusting God to help bring him home!! I know God knows I need Maddox.. My heart needs Maddox.. He needs his Mommy!! We need each other!!

No comments:

Post a Comment