Monday, April 1, 2013

Day 98:


Team Maddox we have reached 3,300 LIKES!!

I was sitting here trying to come up with something to say.. I hate when I have no new exciting news but reaching 3,300 likes is exciting.. That shows how many amazing supporters & new friends Maddox and I have in our lives.. We are so grateful for all the support, prayers & encouragement!

There is something about the Holidays & Birthdays that always make me sad when they are without the people I love... I lost my Mom a few years ago so my bday, her bday, every holiday has been just not quite the same without her.. And now every holiday that has passed without my sweet baby Maddox is also just not the same... I find myself being so sad and can't stop crying... My heart hurts needless to say.. =''((( But we hope everyone else had a Happy Easter!

Please keep praying for our happy ending, for our miracle.. I know in my heart God does have a plan and is working on guiding Maddox back to me.. I just don't know when that will be.. I pray it is soon.. I had a dream he was under a porch with a skunk.. I don't know if it is because I really want him to find my feeding station at a vacant house with a perfect porch to hide under that I know a skunk lives there or if it was a sign.. Whatever it is.. Please pray Maddox finds one of our stations soon & we catch him on camera! OR we just get that one call! I get calls every day but they are all or "I saw him a few days ago" OR "I saw him but I could not stop".. I need that one person to call that will STAY with him until I get there or snap a picture so I can confirm it is him!

Thank you God, St. Anthony, St. Francis & all the Saints for wrapping your arms around Maddox and protecting him and keeping him safe and sound. Thank you for guiding him back to his Mommy & Daddy. Thank you for sending someone to stay with him if spotted. In Jesus Name, I pray, AMEN!

“Anything under God's control is never out of control.”
~Charles R. Swindoll

No comments:

Post a Comment