Thursday, April 4, 2013

Day 101:


Lots of questions about sightings, etc.. It has been raining non stop the past few days in OKC and I prayed Maddox would show himself at someone's porch but instead I think he stayed hidden during the rain.. ='((( We aren't used to this crazy weather back in Cali so I am sure he is like what is this crazy stuff!! =((( We are sad because he seemed to keep moving and our feeding stations did not keep him contained in the centralized area as we had hoped.. That is what has made this search so difficult.. He never seems to stay in the same place for very long & we are always behind him vs ahead of him.. On one hand I am grateful he does keep moving because I know this is what is keeping him safe.. We are still getting calls but nothing confirmed.. Hard to confirm without a picture oR with calls coming days later or without a K9 tracking dog.. =(((

I miss my sweet baby boy SO MUCH! He brightens each and every day and as each day goes by that he is not with me my heart breaks more and more and more and more... Maddox is such a special baby boy.. I always say he is the cutest min pin in the entire world!! He has the best personality, he has the cutest dimples & biggest smile!! He is so silly and makes me laugh!! I miss playing ball with him all day long.. I miss snuggling with him.. I miss waking up with him all sprawled out next to me or burrowed under the covers by my feet.. Words can not describe how heart-broken I am and how much I miss him.. He is my little baby & has been the highlight of my life for the past 7 years.. I have never been apart from him for more than a few days and the past few months have been so empty..

Lately I have been posting prayers and verses from the bible and that is because I do believe in miracles and I do believe God is listening to all of us and I do trust in God and I do believe he is figuring out how to guide Maddox back to me. I still keep envisioning our re-union and the call that I get that says I found Maddox and I literally get chills.. I will be jumping up and down and that will be the happiest day of my life!! Until that day we continue to spread the word about Maddox..

We need everyone to know he is STILL missing and we are still looking for him and we will NEVER EVER EVER GIVE UP!!!!

SO PLEASE KEEP SHARING OUR PAGE & KEEP SHARING MADDOX! You never know a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend might see him.. Even if you don't live in Oklahoma you might have a friend of a friend of a friend that you don't know about that lives here..

ALSO PLEASE PLEASE KEEP PRAYING FOR HIM!! I AM READY FOR MY MIRACLE AND FOR MY BABY TO COME HOME!! MADDOX IT'S TIME TO COME HOME! LOVE YOU MY SWEET BABY BOY MORE THAN ANYTHING!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment