Monday, April 15, 2013

Day 112:


I have been SO incredibly sad since I left Oklahoma City and came back to Cali without my sweet baby boy, my best friend, my heart, my soul.. I can't stop crying & miss him so much!!.. =''(( But am trying so hard to not worry, to trust in God, to not be so afraid, and keep positive..

Someone sent this to me and just wanted to share because this is what I am trying so hard to do...

"Envision Maddox returning to me safe and sound... while thanking the heavens for Maddox safe return. And anytime I feel angst or fear of his disappearance to dissolve all fear ~ and instead hold the hope and promise of his return... Anything is possible with God."

"keep my heart & mind positive" and ""put Maddox in God's hands and trust in God" and "realizing that the reason for all this will present itself.. in God's time.. Not ours.."

Everyone please keep praying and sharing our page! My family is ready for our MIRACLE and for our sweet baby boy to be home with us! We want to see his adorable smile & dimples, watch him look out the window and watch the neighborhood, hear him squeaking his balls non-stop, snuggle with our baby,go to the beach, and just be a family again where we laugh & play together!!

♥ ♥ We LOVE you MADDOX! Please Please come home!!!! ♥ ♥

Thank you God for bringing Maddox back to our family and wrapping your arms around him and protecting him while he was away from us. Thank you for sending us so many amazing new friends that also fell in love with our baby boy.. Friends I will cherish the rest of our lives.. In the Name of Jesus, we pray... AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment