Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Day 114:


So... I am in "FB Jail" for 15 days and can not share Maddox's page nor can I even comment on any other page but my own.. Apparently FB considers capital letters and excessive punctuation "spamming".. =((( So I need your help!!! Please Please keep sharing Maddox so everyone in the world knows he is still missing and we are still looking and we will NEVER EVER GIVE UP ON HIM.. EVER!!

I keep getting questions about sightings, what have you been doing, etc, etc.. For sightings.. We get calls every single day of possible sightings and although we can not confirm they were him some calls from just a few days ago we feel are very likely to be him since they are in the same areas as previous sightings.. And for what we have been doing.. Thought pictures are worth a thousand words.. Although we have been somewhat silent on this page.. We have not been silent in Oklahoma City! The AMAZING volunteers that are helping me find my baby have been working their butts off putting flyers all over the city & spreading the word about my little baby boy! They are not leaving any rock unturned that is for sure! It has been extremely difficult for me to be so far away. And I have honestly been freaking out... BUT knowing I have so many amazing & very dedicated people that will never give up makes me feel better.. Still very hard to be so far away but they all have been lifting my spirits that is for sure..

God is good and I believe every person has been sent to mine & Maddox's live for a reason.. And I know he will lead us where we need to go to BRING MADDOX HOME!!!!! Please keep praying for Maddox & trusting in God!!!

I had the best dream last night. Maddox was home with me and we were playing and goofing around and laughing.. He is such a silly little guy that he always makes me laugh. And I believe he likes to laugh also.. He is always smiling and showing his dimples.. That is what we were doing in my dream and I literally woke up so happy! Then I realized it was just a dream.. But I believe dreams do come true and that dream just made me so excited for that day to see my baby boy again!!!

www.bringmaddoxhome.com

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.243269749144284.1073741829.190920517712541&type=1&l=56c4a57ba3

No comments:

Post a Comment