Saturday, March 30, 2013

Day 96:


Well I received a few different sighting calls yesterday but once again all 3 calls from just yesterday were in 3 different areas and wasn't able to confirm any of them.. Oh How I miss Karin & Cade.. =((( Feeding stations and cameras are up but no Maddox.. About to go check today.. Please keep praying for Maddox to be found safe so we can go home as a family to Cali!!! I miss my sweet baby boy more than anything.. I tried to enjoy my Bday but honestly didn't because it isn't the same without my family... I usually get a card from Maddox with a funny message (yes he can write ;)) and lots of kisses and hugs and so yesterday pretty much sucked... =''((( My heart hurts & I just want my family back together!!!!

Thank you God, St. Anthony, St. Francis & all the saints for protecting my sweet baby Maddox and guiding him back to his mommy and daddy safe and sound. Thank you for re-uniting my family and wrapping your arms around all of us including Team Maddox. I know you are planning our re-union and it is all you time. I trust you Jesus and am trying to be patient (which is hard for me).. In Jesus Name I pray.. AMEN!

I don't know if everyone has seen all the videos on our website of Maddox.. If not you should check them out.. ;)) Yes he is very protective of treats and bones but I promise he is a sweet-heart... He just likes to play games.. I LOVE YOU MADDOX!! PLEASE STOP HIDING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment