Sunday, May 19, 2013

Video on how to calm skittish dogs...


I hope everyone in the Okc area made it through the storm ok. It sounded like it was ugly!! And thank you for the prayers, thoughts and concerns for Maddox. I know he was aware of the weather long before it arrived .. and that he took cover, but it doesn’t keep a mom from worrying, does it? =''(((

I did want you to see this video. Please share this post. It explains calming signals and skittish dogs. Remember when I said Maddox will probably even run from me and how he will act if called or chased? This video explains everything. People really need to see it, so they know what to do when they see a stray or lost dog!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmiZzB643is&list=UU6L--2OYsTuDpOGlT9Fr5kA&index=33

No comments:

Post a Comment