Sunday, May 5, 2013

Day 133:


Maddox was in the news again!! Big thanks to Jenni Shrum for representing Team Maddox!!! This is by far one of my favorite stories the news has done about my baby. It shows the dedication and over-whelming support I have received from so many amazing people & new friends! It also shows how many others have fallen in love with my baby boy!! And it shows what I have felt as if was God's plan to help other babies and that is why I always say Maddox saved another!! Without Maddox so many babies would be still out there.. Maddox has always been my hero but now I know he is so many others as well! I can't wait for everyone to meet him and see how special he is!! We love you Maddox!!!

http://www.koco.com/news/oklahomanews/okc/dozens-of-dogs-found-in-search-for-missing-pet/-/11777584/20026852/-/n5w7bh/-/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment