Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Day 156:

Maddox Montage - Maddox's two favorite things - Beach & Squeaky Balls!! ;))

Where is your baby's favorite place to go with Mommy & Daddy and what is their favorite toy??? Do they like to squeak toys as much as Maddox??? ;))

If you haven't seen it already we were in the news again on Life with Dogs! http://www.lifewithdogs.tv/2013/05/the-search-for-maddox-continues/

Also Maddox is Modern Dog of the week! Since I am in FB jail for 60 days if you all don't mind going to their FB page or Website and thanking them for choosing Maddox so he has more of a chance to be in the magazine, I would greatly apprreciate.. I know they are reading their FB comments.. I got a response from them! ;)) More exposure means better chance of getting him home safe!!! Modern Dog FB page https://www.facebook.com/moderndogmagazine?fref=ts OR the website http://www.moderndogmagazine.com/photocontest/entry/maddox-10I

Everything I do is for MADDOX!! I live and breathe for him and just want him home safe!! I live every second of every day for him!!! I love that little guy more than life itself and miss my sweet baby boy so much!!! I have cried an ocean of tears at this point & am so lost without him & miss him squeaking balls every second of every day.. ='''((( Sounds crazy to miss something that sometimes drove you crazy but I do miss him squeaking that ball all day long & constantly putting the ball on me over & over & over & over... Can't wait to play ball with my baby boy again!!! =''(((

But special thanks for Team Maddox's support & prayers & encouragement & kind words when people are attacking me.. I could not get through this wihout all of you!!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment