Friday, May 10, 2013

Day 138:

It has been a week of ups & downs. A baby I saved from the shelter who was named "Jack" crossed the rainbow bridge. =''(( I have been devastated beyond words but I know Maddox has another angel doggie watching over him & guiding him home.

We received several calls this week of other babies found but unfortunately none were my sweet baby Maddox. We also re...See More
Enjoy!!

In this situation I can honestly say it has been very bitter sweet. I have seen so many things. Good & Evil. Some of the things I have seen makes my head spin but at the same time there has there has been so much Good out of this terrible situation!! I feel as if I have so many new friends that I will cherish the rest of my life and I feel I have a new family & feel very blessed!! I have been speechless by the kindness & generosity of people. Team Maddox in Oklahoma City has been working their butts off for Maddox & me and I have no idea how to every repay them for their kindness & generosity! I have realized there are truly amazing people in this world! I wish there was way more of us in this world and the world would be a much better place!!!

"Do not fear what this day, or any day, may bring your way. Concentrate on trusting God and on doing what needs to be done. Fear no evil, for God can bring good out of every situation you will ever encounter."

WE LOVE YOU MADDOX!!!!!!

PS Don't forget about Modern Dog contest & our Purple awareness campaign!!
http://www.moderndogmagazine.com/photocontest/entry/maddox-10

No comments:

Post a Comment