Thursday, May 16, 2013

Day 143:



I started thinking about the new people here. I know many of you have been with me from the beginning, or nearly the beginning, but here are a few links for those who are new.

News 9
www.news9.com/story/20718611/national-pet-detecitve-joins-search-for-missing-california-dog-in-oklahoma

The Oklahoman
http://newsok.com/dog-owner-wont-give-up-the-search-for-maddox-in-oklahoma-city/article/3752663

The website: www.bringmaddoxhome.com

http://www.bringmaddoxhome.com/Videos.html
KOCO5
http://www.koco.com/news/oklahomanews/okc/dozens-of-dogs-found-in-search-for-missing-pet/-/11777584/20026852/-/n5w7bh/-/index.html#ixzz2SX2hpmZW


This time without my sweet baby has been unbearable and being all the way in Cali makes it 100 times worse. I'm not sure I've said it before, but I’m not good at being in the spotlight... I'm definitely not good at asking for help. I just wish I could take my boy home now and pretend none of this ever happened. Even though I wish it, I also think about all I have learned and everyone I’ve met during this. To know a group of people in Okc, local Team Maddox, are giving so much of their time for Maddox .. for me. Sometimes I wonder how it's even possible they could love my baby too. But they do!! And so do you .. his friends here on FB. You come to check on him. Sometimes a few times a day. Thank you for your support!!

Before Karin came the first time with her search team, she warned me a Min Pin's trail was a long one. She said they were extreme roamers and could stay hidden and hunt for their own food. She said they were a tough catch! I guess maybe she just might be right.
So, as far as sharing exact locations, you know I can’t. But he's still staying in same area in Edmond where Karin tracked him a few weeks ago. And it’s all going as expected. I just wish he was home with me now.

It was only 5 months ago, I found out dogs could track dogs! It never crossed my mind before. Maybe I'm the only one. ... did you know?



https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=230545667083359&set=vb.190920517712541&type=2&theater

No comments:

Post a Comment