Saturday, May 11, 2013

Day 139:

Happy Mothers to all the other Mothers out there with 2 legged & 4 legged babies & especially to the Mommy's with furbabies who would move heaven & earth for our babies like me!! This Mother's day is sucky for me since I don't have two of the most precious things to me to celebrate with.. My Mom & my sweet baby boy Maddox whom I miss more than anything in this world.. =''((( But hope everyone else has a very special day!!!! And praying my sweet baby boy comes out of hiding soon!!!

We did get a sighting last night right after dark that we feel strongly could be him since it is an area with lots of construction houses & creek!! We are starting to think he is hanging on the creek & then finding shelter at all the construction houses.. And strangely the person that saw Maddox was searching for him all day but then was coming home from Walmart & possibly saw him running into a pasture area! Her husband also had a dream Maddox was in those construction houses! I got chills when I heard the story! I feel so close to finding my baby & that God is showing us the way! Divine intervention! ;))

Please Keep praying for my baby!!! I miss him more than I can express in words!! My heart is empty without him & I just want him home!!! It is so quiet at home and I want to hear him squeaking balls constantly & making me play ball with him ALL Day!! And then napping under the covers with me on the couch.. And most of all I just miss snuggling with him and seeing his cute smile with dimples!! That face brightened each & every day... But now tears constantly fall but I can't wait until the tears become happy tears!!!! I Love you sweet baby boy Maddox!!!! Please come home!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment