Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Day 129:


Karin & Team were able to confirm recent sightings of Maddox today!! These are the sightings I got really excited about and just knew it was my baby!! Call it a mother's intuition!
So good news is he is finally staying in the same area.. Bad news is we still have no idea where all his hiding spots are! =''(( I feel strongly he has a few different hiding spots and stays hidden.. Based on the confirmed scent trails we plan on moving some of our feeding stations & cameras closer to his travel path & adjusting the food to be something more high value of a very picky doggy and one that has been out this long & can survive on his own.. We are going to get some better cameras and hit the area hard with new flyers, etc..

So please keep praying for my baby! He is smart & tough & very stubborn but it is time for him to come home!! Someone told me this today and it stuck with me.. In past I have said "my baby should not be out there all alone" but they reminded me that nobody is ever alone and God is always with us and Maddox is not alone. He has several angels around him always and God is always with him.. We all have to trust in God and know that this is his plan and his timing and I know he is figuring out how to guide him back to me.. All things are possible with God.



And please continue to share our "PURPLE Awareness Campaign" & change your profile picture to Purple for Maddox for the month of May!! He is so little and clearly so stubborn we need everyone looking out for him!! His family misses him so much and just want him home!!!

http://www.prlog.org/12128647-bring-maddox-home-search-awareness-campaign-begins-today.html

We also still have the Modern Dog contest going on. Remember, you can vote every 12 hours!

http://www.moderndogmagazine.com/photocontest/entry/maddox-10

WE LOVE YOU MADDOX!!!! Come out wherever you are sweet baby boy! Mommy & Daddy love you & miss you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment