Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Day 136:


Please share this poster. Signs bring home so many babies. I know sometimes signs are removed by the city, but a lot of the time, people just don't want signs in their neighborhoods.

I know I don’t usually ask questions, but if you had to pick a breed that could make it on their own, even through winter and everything for all these months, what breed would you have picked?

It’s been very busy since the newscast and I know every day I'm closer to bringing my sweet baby home!!! The Team is still working with feeding stations and cameras, passing out fliers, replacing posters, getting calls on the Maddox Hotline and we are working on doing a mailing! And more things I know I'm forgetting.

I never dreamed Maddox was so strong. I can remember at Christmas, I was worried about him out alone in the cold winter. I don’t think it ever occurred to me he could manage that and so much more! He’s my baby, so I only saw him that way. I guess I thought he had to be a big, strong breed to make it through what he has!! I'm beyond amazed.

No comments:

Post a Comment