Saturday, May 25, 2013

Day 152:


Maddox Montage - Family Day at Beach!!

Maddox and his favorite place with his favorite people!! What's your dog's favorite place?

I know this sounds weird but I can't bring myself to go to the Beach without Maddox.. It was our favorite place to go together.. We always have the best days there & it is my peaceful place & Maddox's favorite place!! I can't even explain it but he is SO HAPPY there and smiles non-stop!! As soon as we would get here he would run in circles!! Praying for that day that we can go back there TOGETHER & I can see his smile that brighens my day!!! I miss my sweet baby boy SO MUCH!! =''((

Maddox is moving up in the Modern dog photo contest!! He is in 3rd place and only 100 behind 2nd place!! Here's the link. PLEASE VOTE! You can vote every 12 hrs & winner is chosen Monday! http://www.moderndogmagazine.com/photocontest/entry/maddox-10

No comments:

Post a Comment