Friday, May 31, 2013

Day 158:


Maddox Montage - Maddox perfection

Maddox is perfect in every single way inside and out!! I always say he is the cutest Min Pin in the entire world!! But he also has this special soul that is contagious and is one of the sweetest little guys in the world!!

Last night was one of the most difficult nights for me during this crazy roller coaster ride.. We got a call saying a guy had found a Male, neutered, Min Pin with clipped ears and a docked tail.. We anxiously waited for what seemed like forever to get a picture but then decided to just send someone over there to look at in him in person. Tears started flowing as I really thought my sweet baby was finally found and I really thought my miracle was finally here!! I got the pictures and it was so hard to tell from the pictures so I told my friend about some unique things about Maddox to compare. We decided to take him to the vet to get scanned. We all prayed as he was taken to the vet. I even face timed with Stephanie & Debbie and talked to him. I was devastated when there was no micro-chip and this baby did not have the same unique things that Maddox does. We all wanted it to be Maddox so desperately but it was not him. It is Maddox's twin brother but not him. ='''((Thanks to Jenni, Stephanie, Debbie, Jennifer, Brandi who were with me every step of the way during this crazy night! Love you all!

It was so hard to realize it wasn't him, but it just shows - it will only take the right person to call. We just need to do everything in our power to make the world know about Maddox & think about him every time they see a black/tan dog. And keep the faith and keep praying for our Miracle! I believe God was giving me a glimpse of what it will be like when my baby is found!! God is good and I know he has a plan and I know he has brought you all in my life and Maddox's life for a reason! So please keep praying for Maddox and for our miracle!

I miss him so much and I know he misses me so much also.. We have a bond that will never be broken and when I first found Maddox I knew he was special. I know God sent him to me when he was just a baby and I know he will bring him back to me!!! Maddox has made me a better person.. He has made me who I am. He has shown me that love is powerful and when you love someone as much as I love that little guy it does amazing things.

No comments:

Post a Comment