Saturday, June 1, 2013

8 MORE SAVED!

 
Prayers for Oklahoma continue!! Lots have been worried about Maddox and we just want to thank everyone for the continued prayers for Maddox and all of Team Maddox that lives in the areas impacted by the storm.. Luckily the storm missed Edmond area where Maddox has been spotted but I know he has to be so scared & his Mommy is so worried about him!! I keep praying these storms bring him out of hiding and he will finally go to a porch and let someone help him!!! I miss him so much!!! =''((

I want assure everyone even with what is happening in OKC we are still desperately searching for my sweet baby Maddox.. I still have 20+ very dedicated and amazing friends helping me on the ground in OK.. They help with the feeding stations, cameras, flyers, etc, etc.. And they have not stopped saving other babies in Maddox's name either!! Just yesterday we saved a Mommy whom we named Bonny and her 6 little babies that are only a week old! They were all saved within an hour of the storm hitting!! Thanks to Debbie & Betsy for saving this precious family!!!

We do need your help! We are searching for a rescue to take Bonnie & her babies. She is only 8 months old and has 7 one week old babies.. They believe she is a lab.. shar pei.. shephard mix. If interested please call Betsy at (405) 229-5432 OR Debbie at (405) 226-3622. We just want this precious family to be okay!! I admit I have already fallen in love with the two black & white babies.. ;)))

No comments:

Post a Comment