Thursday, April 3, 2014



http://bit.ly/MaddoxREWARD5000

FYI.. Facebook is messing with us so we wanted to share this...

Also I wanted everyone to know I am sorry lately it takes me longer than normal to respond to questions, comments, private messages, etc, etc.. And sorry I don't post as much as I used to.. 

I assure you all, I am always thinking of Maddox. I do not think a second goes by that I don't think of him.. I miss him so much... ='''(((

FB is my main way to share Maddox but have been trying to figure out other ways like Craigslist, Twitter, Instagram, advertisements in vet magazines, faxing vets flyers, etc, etc.. I have been trying to think outside the box since nothing I have done so far is working.. ='''(((( I know it only takes one call but trying to reach that one person is like trying to find a needle in a haystack so just have to keep at it.. and that is what I am doing.. I will NEVER GIVE UP! Giving up is not an option for me at all not when it comes to the love of my life.. So even if quiet or don't respond, I assure you I am still searching for MADDOX! Just not on Facebook.. I am on some other social media page, or doing other stuff.. 

"the road you are traveling may be the more challenging one, but don’t lose faith. Don’t listen to the doubters, don’t let setbacks keep you down, and most of all, don’t give up."

No comments:

Post a Comment