Tuesday, April 22, 2014



Today Maddox wants to save more lives since he is STILL MISSING!!! =''((( 

Please share this article about The Scary Truth about "Free to a Good Home" Ads on Craigslist and other Classifieds..
To read article click here.. <<<http://dogingtonpost.com/the-scary-truth-about-free-to-a-good-home-dog-classifieds/#.U1W8KzK9LCS

I admit until Maddox got lost I had no idea how scarey and evil this world is but now my eyes are WIDE OPEN!! And I have even contacted several people listing Min Pins as "Free to a good home" to try to help get these babies in a safe place.. Unfortunately not all have I been able to help and I only hope and pray those babies are okay.. I have had some people get really nasty with me and mean and won't let me help them when I try to educate them and that hurts my heart.. ='''(((

I know the truth is hard to hear sometimes but we can't keep turning our backs on things like this! This has to stop!! These babies do not deserve to be bait dogs or be in labs for testing who knows what.. These babies deserve love and happiness and to be spoiled rotten!! One lady was mad at me because she felt like I was not upfront and honest with her.. I was only trying to help the baby.. I want to help every single baby that comes acors my path and I truly feel nausous when I see free to a good home..

True story.. One baby we saved.. He was found and then they could not find his family.. Then a few weeks later he was listed on Craigslist as free to good home.. We contacted them to save this baby.. The lady didn't ask for credentials or anything and just made the person that saved this baby promise he would be okay.. This world is very dishonest.. My friend is very honest but she is the minorty and this baby is Okay and he is spoiled rotten and loved like he deserves but if my friend wouldnt' of gotten to hm first who knows here this sweet baby boy would be!!!

Anyways please just share share share share! Truth Needs to be told and people need to be aware!

Maddox is STILL MISSING!! He is an 8 y/o, microchipped, black and tan, neutered male Miniature Pinscher. Tracking dogs followed his scent into a yard in Edmond, where the scent stopped. This means he was picked up. We need your help spreading the word. $5000 reward! As we’ve seen time and time again, microchipped pets have turned up months or years later and hundreds of miles away, because the pet wasn't scanned for a microchip when first found.

Help BRING MADDOX HOME!!
405-28F-OUND! (405-283-6863)
Maddox Miniature Pinscher Lost in Okc
All calls confidential.

http://dogingtonpost.com/the-scary-truth-about-free-to-a-good-home-dog-classifieds/#.U1W8KzK9LCS
 — withMaddox Vestal and Jackie Robben Vestal.

No comments:

Post a Comment