Monday, April 7, 2014



Maddox Miniature Pinscher Lost in Okc
Dear Maddox, I promise we’re still searching.
 Mom & Dad 
Please share for Maddox and all the pets out there with grieving families looking for their baby!

2 weeks ago, a dog missing for 17 months was scanned for a chip and returned home. She was 400 miles away. Last week, an OKC dog was found in Norman, 2 years after he was lost. He was scanned and returned home. He was wearing a current rabies tag... but not his original vet.

It happens. It happens a lot. And just think, if we hear stories nearly every week about dogs returning home years after the fact, there are many more we aren’t hearing. I wonder how much it's happening. And I also wonder this… how many pets are out there, that people have found and assumed were unwanted, because the pet was stray, dirty, and scared, and then, never scanned. Some are kept, some sold, some given away.

Maddox was dirty and scared. I’m sure of it. I’m also sure of this. Never, NEVER before in his life was he like that. He only knew the best... better than the best. I love him as much now as I ever have and I just want him home.

No comments:

Post a Comment