Friday, April 18, 2014



Video here --> http://youtu.be/9rwSPLGO2Oo

Those of you who have just started following our story.... I wanted to share this video.. it is my all time favorite! ENJOY!! Hope you love it as much as I do..

One of Maddox and my most favorite things to do is go to the Beach! I can't explain it but Maddox was always SO HAPPY! He would smile ear to ear the whole time we were there! He would play ball...He would run and dip his feet in the water.. He would lay in the sand.. He would greet every doggy that came by.. This was rare because normally he was a loner.. ;P

When if first lost my Mom, I was such a mess but on her birthday which is actually coming up.. We went to the Beach.. just me and Maddox.. I can't explain it but it was a day during the week.. it was so quiet and peaceful and we had the best day ever! I could of stayed there forever.. Maddox and I played ball. We layed in the sand.. We walked forever down the beach.. We laughed. .We smiled.. And pretty much every few weeks after that we went to the Beach.. I never went without him.. I actually still can not bring myself to go without him.. It is our place.. =''''((((((

The Beach is the only place I let him off leash.. At the Beach we go to there is no where for him to go.. It is huge cliffs, then sand, then the ocean.. He would stroll down the beach a little but he would always turn back to make sure he could still see me.. I didn't let him out of my sight so just watched him.. He would always come back to me.. Even at doggy park we would intentionally run and hide from him and then across the park, you would see him spin in circles looking for me or Brandon and then he would run as fast as he could towards us as soon as he found us! It was so cute.. Gosh I miss this little guy beyond words.. All I want is to go back to our special place TOGETHER!!! ='''(((( I don't know if I can ever go without him.. It is just way too hard.. ='''(((((

I LOVE YOU MADDOX!!! PLEASE COME HOME!!!!
 — with Brandon VestalMaddox Vestal and Jackie Robben Vestal.

No comments:

Post a Comment