Sunday, September 29, 2013



Caption This! Winner is Sherry Furseth!! :)) This quote made me giggle.. I don't giggle very often these days.. I miss my little baby boy so much.. I was telling someone yesterday how every little thing reminds me of my beautiful baby boy..

I lost my mom unexpectedly a few years ago and I thought that was the most difficult thing in my entire life but this is SO MUCH worse! It is the unknown, the helplessness, not being able to protect my baby that makes life unbearable sometimes.. And I have to deal with so much judgement and I know so many think I am crazy but I am not crazy.. I just LOVE Maddox more than anything in this world.. I always have been that Mommy that is so in love with her baby boy .. I wouldn't go places because I wanted to just stay home with him, I took him everywhere, I lived every second of every day the past 8 years for HIM! I have thousands of photos and they are all over.. He has millions of toys.. I spoiled him rotten! I hated even leaving him to go to work.. He was the highlight of every single day.. So now I am just lost.. Every little thing reminds me of him.. I order pizza and cry because he isn't here to cry when I go down to get it.. I cry when I walk down the street and see his neighborhood friends.. I can't go to the beach since that was our place.. I can't go to the Grove (an outdoor mall) because I always took him with me.. I can't eat at Outback because I always ordered a bigger steak than I could eat for him.. The list goes on and on and on.. ='''(((

He is my perfect baby boy.. I hate he is out there still. I would not wish this pain on anyone.. There are no words to describe it.. I just want my baby home.. I want to make it up to him that I left him at a scarey place he felt the need to run for his life.. I want to love on him and spoil him rotten for the rest of his life.. I know this is all part of God's plan but sometimes I ask why me? Why Maddox? It isn't fair to him.. I just pray he is okay. Pray he is not hurt.. Pray I can find him..

LOVE you Maddox!!

No comments:

Post a Comment