Thursday, September 12, 2013



This is my little baby boy with his Garfield toy.. ='''(((( Maddox loves his toys so much and you are probably not surprised but he has a million toys.. He has a huge laundry basket that is over-flowing! He would be so excited when I came home with a new toy.. Even any stuffed animal that comes into my house.. It is his! I admit.. I still buy him new toys.. So he will have so many when he gets home! The other day I was at the pet store and what did I find but a huge bag of these fuzzy squeaky balls.. Of course, I had to get for him.. I have other toys for him waiting for him to come home.. This toy is even in my purse.. I had it in OKC with me so when I would go on sighting calls. I always had Garfield with me.. I still have it with me.. Always..

I also always wear my Maddox bracelet.. I will not take it off until he is home..

I know I have been quiet...But I hope you all know I will NEVER give up and every second of every single day.. I think of my sweet little baby boy.. If you saw my cubicle at work or home.. You would know he is always apart of me.. I have pictures of him all over and they surround me everywhere I go..

I am trying to get people motivated again and I am trying to refresh our search.. I want to get new posters, new flyers, new pictures for FB, etc, etc.. I want to order business cards so they are easy to hand out... I want to get T-shirts, maybe some magnets or decals for cars. Anything to spread the word... We are working on updating our website.. I have been private messaging big Facebook pages and places like the huffing ton post, etc, etc so even if quiet.. Does not mean I am not doing anything. I am always doing things for Maddox.. So if anyone has any ideas of new creative ways to spread the word about him.. Please share!! We are always trying to figure out new ways to spread the word and reach the people that have "unintentional blindness" & are hard to reach.. :(((

And as always please keep praying and sharing and believing.... 
 —

No comments:

Post a Comment