Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The World's Most Dangerous Foods for Dogs!



Maddox wants to save more lives!! Please share!!!

I have been wanting to do a tip like this about foods our fur babies can eat and can not eat and saw this and it is perfect so instead just going to share this one.. Very informative of foods that are really bad for our babies..

Luckily Maddox is the pickiest doggy in the entire world so he wouldn't even eat half this stuff if someone gave it to him. I have never met a baby so picky.. But his Mommy & Daddy are also extremely picky so family & friends always say "he is definitely your baby!" ;)) I swear to you I had to force him to eat sometimes and he would walk away from treats.. I felt bad sometimes at pet stores because they always want to give them treats and he would snub them.. I always apologized for him.. LOL He would sniff it and look at me like nope I don't want it..

He LOVES cheese though and if I even open that drawer in the refrigerator he always came running.. He also LOVES when I would bring him some leftovers from Outback or any other steakhouse.. Spoiled or what?!?! I can't believe I am going to admit this but here it goes.. I always order a larger steak than I can eat so I could bring Maddox home leftovers.. He would be SO excited when I got home..

I miss him and I miss bringing him leftovers.. I cried the first time we ate at Outback this year.. I now order something different.. Just because.. If I can't share with Maddox I don't' want it.. Ughhh I am in tears again.. I put myself in tears a lot just thinking about how much my life has changed and there are moments that takes my breath away... I Love this little guy so much and I just want him back.. ='''((((

www.bringmaddoxhome.com

FB: Maddox Miniature Pinscher Lost in Okc

No comments:

Post a Comment