Thursday, September 5, 2013

"Pistol"



Look at how little and cute my sweet baby boy is.. Since we are growing in numbers and not sure what everyone knows about Maddox, thought today I would go back to the beginning of my life with the love of my life.. Brandon is a traveling stand up comedian.. So he is out of town alot.. Well, he didn't' want me to be alone all the time so we decided to get a puppy. We both grew up with doggies.. Throughout college, I wanted one but I worked all the time and apartments in college towns don't allow dogs.. So then as soon as I graduated, I wanted a little baby.. I honestly wanted a little yorkie. Well Brandon did not want a yorkie (Sorry Donna! ;)) but his Dad has a Min Pin and my family is filled with Jack Russel's so we were deciding between the two...

I had never seen Min Pins before but Brandon sent me this picture of Maddox on Puppy Finder and it was LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT! I wanted him! When we called they had some other puppies too but I said No I want HIM! His name was "Pistol".. LOL He is definitely a little Pistol.. That was 8 years ago and he came to my life at only 8 weeks old..

Ever since then I have spent pretty much every second of every day for him.. Every time I went home to Kansas or Oklahoma for the holidays, he went with me.. Every time I would go visit a friend in San Diego, he went with me.. He went everywhere with me and got used to traveling.. If he couldn't go, I didn't' go.. If I did leave him I was a nervous wreck and would only leave him with friends that I trusted.. And ask them, I would check in a few times a day.. I cried the first time I had to leave him to just go to work.. What am I saying I always cry when I leave him..And I would be so excited to get home to see him.. He was always so excited to see me and would cry and jump up and down and lick my face even if I was only gone a few hours.. He went shopping with me, when we go to any of our friends house I would always ask if he could come with me..

So as you can all see maybe how empty my life is without him.. Everything I do is for HIM! I love Maddox more than anything in this world.. He is so special.. So perfect.. I always tell him he is the cutest Min Pin in the entire world. And not only is he cute, he has the best personality.. He is so silly! He has the best smile with the biggest dimples.. He has soulful eyes.. He is the best snuggler.. He was the one thing that helped me through losing my Mom unexpectedly a few years ago.. He would lick my tears, he would just look at me like he was saying Mommy don't be sad, I am here.. Well I hate that we have been apart for so long.. It just isn't fair... There are no words to describe how much I love and miss him.. I miss every thing about him! =''(((

I just want him home and I want our life back to normal! I want to enjoy life with my little baby boy, Brandon & his little sister.. Praying and Hoping and Believing that this will happen sooner than later!

No comments:

Post a Comment