Tuesday, September 3, 2013

HAPPY AT THE BEACH!!!@


You all have probably figured out by now I have thousands of pictures of my sweet baby Maddox.. Well I also have alot of videos.. I was going through them recently and admit had a total meltdown.. I miss his smile and silliness SO MUCH! His favorite things are playing ball and the Beach and guarding his treats.. LOL ! I have a lot of videos of all his favorite things.. Alot of them are quick clips but I want to figure out how to edit them all together so you can see him playing ball and how talented he is.. He can catch the ball in the air over and over and over again.. He would be so happy and so proud!! Me and his Daddy were always so proud and said he was our little athlete! Him and his Daddy play football alot and he was so excited and happy! I don't know if you have ever had a baby that wanted to play ball NON STOP but that is my Maddox! Sometimes he would put balls on me while sleeping.. He would run and grab one the second I got home and we would play all night long.. I admit sometimes I would be like Maddox I don't want to play anymore BUT now all I want is to play with him! All I want is to throw a ball to him so we can play all day and all night long! Crying as I write this.. I can't explain how I much I miss this little guy.. I dont' know if I will ever be okay without him...=''(((((

Anyways until I wanted to share a video so sharing this one of him at the BEACH! I have shared before but it is my favorite video of all time. It shows him SO HAPPY AT THE BEACH! Enjoy! http://youtu.be/9rwSPLGO2Oo

And we have several other videos of him on our website so if you are wanting to see my baby.. check them out at http://www.bringmaddoxhome.com/Videos.html

No comments:

Post a Comment