Sunday, September 15, 2013

Football!!!


I think I have posted this photo before but it is one of my all time favorites so worth posting again. Plus I miss watching football with my baby boy.. Football season is in full force and we love lazy Sunday's watching NFL Redzone.. Our favorite channel! Maddox please come home and watch football with Mommy & Daddy and your sister "Bliss".. :)) 

We LOVE you and Miss you and hate you are not home with us! We want to play football, watch football, and just give you lots of hugs & kisses! Please don't be scared and let someone help you find your Mommy!! My heart hurts so bad without you and I just want to help you and protect you and keep you safe.. ='''(((((

PS is anyone good at making photos.. I want some new pics for our FB page and I am not good at stuff like that.. I need to learn.. :((((

No comments:

Post a Comment