Friday, September 6, 2013

Maddox Playing Ball Video!!!

I have mentioned a few times how much Maddox LOVES playing ball! Unless you really know him or have had a baby like him that LOVES playing ball as much as he does, I don't this you can truly understand this obsession.. So I wanted to share these videos of him doing his favorite thing in the entire world.. Playing ball with his daddy! His favorite ball is the kong small squeaky one but any size or shape will work for him... If it is a real size football, he plays with it.. If it is a real size basketball..He tries to play with it but that is harder to pick up for him.. LOL If it is an inflatable bouncy ball, he will play with it and pop it..

Oh and golf balls.. He loves those too! One day he got into his Daddy's golf bag that had a couple brand new package of golf balls in there.. I don't know how he did it but he figured out the zipper and got the package open and when I got home it looked like it had rained golf balls at our house! I always wish I was there to see it and was sad I wasn't there to watch him because I know he had a party by himself and had that big smile with the dimples I love so much and pretty sure he was running all over the place playing with those golf balls! haha

For birthdays, Christmas, etc.. I always get him several presents and he runs around opening every present until he can get to his favorite.. squeaky balls! And when he finds them he loses his mind and wants to play with all of them even if there are 10 at the same time.. So I know he lost his mind when he found those golf balls!

And every day when I get home from work.. What does he do? He runs to the door jumping up and down and greets me and then runs and gets a ball! LOL And we play all night long.. So I wanted to share this video of him playing ball.. YOu can see his little dance he does when playing. YOu can see his big smile.. You can see him SO happy!! And I think this captures his personality better than the pictures do.. So enjoy and please share!! And keep praying for my little baby Maddox to come home!!

http://youtu.be/lfXNRUSZyQE

No comments:

Post a Comment