Sunday, September 1, 2013

Day 248:


Thanks Carrie Hull for always having the most beautiful words.. Sharing this quote from you today.. ;))♥  

And thanks to everyone for your continued support & prayers for my sweet baby Maddox to come home.. It is with all of you that I find strength and inspiration during this crazy roller coaster ride of ups and downs and I couldn't imagine riding this ride without so many of you that I just met or have never met! So if I haven't' said it lately Thank YOU Team Maddox for loving Maddox and for being there for me & Maddox & Brandon & Bliss even if you are several miles away.. We are grateful we have so many new amazing friends & family in our lives!! ;))

"Dogs are wonderful companions. They are always excited to see you when you come home from work. To me, it just seems like dogs are constantly smiling. We could all learn a thing or two from them. Especially about remaining positive and cheerful throughout each day. Dogs should write the book about positive attitude. We could all learn from them.
Dogs do not judge us. They accept us for who we are and are always willing to share and express their love for us. If only we all acted like that more often, the world would certainly be a better place."

No comments:

Post a Comment