Thursday, September 26, 2013


One of my most favorite pictures of me and my baby boy Maddox.. I miss him so much!! ='''((( Past few days have been sent several Maddox lookalikes that we have ruled out.. Maybe it is a sign that soon it will be him. Hoping and Praying and Believing in my miracle and my life to be simple again with my family together.. ='''(((

Reminder of our Fundraiser.  https://www.facebook.com/events/408441002590500/?ref=3&ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular

Event is closing end of the day tomorrow so you have one day left to shop!! It is the perfect event to purchase a gift for your friends, family, or furbabies.. ;)) All proceeds will go to the Maddox fund to purchase new signs, flyers, and business cards to spread the word about Maddox. I will be there in October and plan on putting up posters and flyers non-stop.. And plastering the city so they know I am still looking for my sweet little baby boy and I will never give up on him! I LOVE him and just want him home!! I had hoped to raise lots of money to even donate toward all the amazing rescues in OKC that have helped me but so far our event is not doing as good as we had planned. :((

WE LOVE YOU MADDOX!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment