Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Maddox & His Cousin Bella



Wanted to share a silly picture today.. I have been at a loss for words lately.. I hate when I have no good news to share.. It hurts my heart more than you know... BUT always hoping...praying...believing...dreaming...wishing...

I was sent a song by Carrie Underwood last night called "See you again".. And I admit it made me sob my eyes out but it also made something inside me just know I will see my sweet baby boy again.. And I will be able to love on him & give him lots of hugs & kisses & snuggle with him.. I can't wait until that day that I do see him again.. Strangely someone else sent me a song "Everything I do I do for you..." and that is true also.. I do everything I do for Maddox. And I just hope he knows how much I love and miss him.. =''((( I can't wait to get back to OKC so I can just be closer to him and so he will know I am still here and not going anywhere and will always be here for him no matter how far away we are from each other.. He is my soul-mate... The love of my life.. We have this bond that I can't even describe in words but no matter what or how long we are apart that bond will never be broken.. LOVE is powerful.. LOVE makes you stronger.. "LOVE is a four-legged word". "Until one has LOVED an animal part of their soul remains UN-wakened". 

WE LOVE YOU MADDOX! PLEASE COME HOME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment