Sunday, September 8, 2013

Day 255:



Just wanted to let everyone know I have a trip planned to go back to Oklahoma in October.. I can hardly stand the wait to be back there and be closer to my little sweet baby boy... I miss him so very much... It has been harder than you can ever imagine being so far away and has been killing me that I haven't been able to go back sooner.. Some say it gets better with time but that is not true.. It hurts more as time goes by.. There are no words to describe the pain..

I will say this quote is so true in that "strength does not come from physical capacity but from indomitable will."

So many say I admire your strength but I have to admit there are times I feel so weak.. I cry non-stop... I have days where I don't know if I can go on without my little baby boy.. BUT then I know Maddox needs me to be strong.. I know he needs me to keep going for him! People ask me how I am all the time.. I hate that question because honestly I am not good.. I am not okay.. I am trying to be okay but I'm not but I do find strength to keep going because of Maddox.. He inspires me to be great.. He inspires my strength.. You all inspire my strength.. I have received so much compassion, love, support, new friendships that keep me going too..

Prayers are answered every day for individuals who follow their heart, trust their instincts and have faith. I know Maddox is out there, he is a fighter and I will not give up the search.

I have been told by many that Maddox has changed the lives of many by starting new rescue groups, support programs, returning lost dogs, saving dogs from the shelters & street, bringing grieving owners together and providing valuable information to thousands of others who are now starting their search for their lost pet..

So together we are strong and it is because of our indomitable will to find Maddox and our love for him that makes us all strong! So thank you all for everything! I hope you know how much it means to me and some day I hope to give you all big hugs! And I hope Maddox can give you all kisses in person! 

No comments:

Post a Comment