Tuesday, August 27, 2013

"Cherish your visions and your dreams..."

"Cherish your visions and your dreams, as they are the children of your soul; the blueprints of your ultimate achievements." 

I read this quote and look at this picture... Maddox is my heart, my soul, my everything.. And I am so proud of him.. He inspires me to be great.. I do everything I do for him.... I know some people don't understand my love for Maddox and I can't even explain it in words.. I just know he makes me a better person.. He makes me happy.. He is my little soul-mate. The love of my life.. When I saw him.. It was love at first sight! And I told Brandon I want him!! The day I got him and brought him home was the happiest day of my life!! ;)) I miss him so much!! =''((

So many people tell me why don't you adopt another baby.. I love Bliss too... so much and know God sent her to me but our family is still not whole and will never be whole without Maddox.. I know he is out there.. I never asked or expected this journey to go as long as it has but I will never give up.. ever! And after he is home our family and our hearts will be whole again!

Thanks everyone for riding this journey with us and for sharing our story and always keeping an eye out for him.. It is amazing how many people send us links on Craigslist, Petfinder, other websites every single day all over the country and we still get calls all the time! We appreciate it more than you know! Even if it is not him... One of them will be him and so we appreciate everyone keeping an eye out! The more eyes looking for him the better! As someone once said... He can't hide from all of us forever! ;)) We will get him home and that will be the new happiest day of my entire life! I keep envisioning him home and him crying and jumping up and down and kissing Brandon and I forever.. He did that every single day I came home from work so I image it will be hundred times the normal excitement.. ;))) I just hope he knows we are still looking for him and will never give up on him! We love you Maddox! Mommy, Daddy & Bliss

 

No comments:

Post a Comment