Thursday, August 15, 2013

Happy California Birthday Maddox!!!




Happy California Birthday Maddox!!!

As promised I wanted to share more pictures from Maddox's birthday.. Its his Birthday week! Just wish he would appear so we can really celebrate.. ='''((

I think I told you that it was really hard for me to "celebrate".. I usually do something so special for Maddox.. For his first birthday I had a big party.. Yes I am crazy.. Crazy in love! We had a party at our house and I invited a bunch of his doggie friends in the building and we had a big cake and I had snacks for the humans!! It was so fun!!! Then every other year we did something special.. Beach day or Hike or just a fun day with Mommy & Daddy.. But he always had a cake or cupcakes and LOTS of presents!! He LOVES opening presents! :((((

So Brandon kept asking me what I wanted to do this year.. I kept saying I dont' know and would cry.. I didn't want to celebrate without him but then I found out about the big party in OKC so we decided to join and also release purple balloons. We released 8 since he is 8 years old and I tied our wristband on them so who knows who will get them! I also decided to get cupcakes for me, Bliss & Brandon.... Bliss had a special pupcake that you can see from the picture she LOVED and was so happy to celebrate her big brother's birthday but she wanted it NOW! I had to hold her back to get a couple of pictures!! LOL

And the book with Maddox's picture is something I made for him on his 5th birthday.. As you are fully aware now.. I have millions of pictures of Maddox and on his 5th birthday I put a book together of alot of the pics I had taken his first 5 years.. I miss him so much & the book makes me cry!!! ='''(((

Anyways enjoy the pictures!
— with Jackie Robben Vestal and Maddox Vestal.

No comments:

Post a Comment