Thursday, August 22, 2013

Day 239:



I was recently going through the millions of pictures of my sweet baby boy.. As I was going through the pictures I came across this one.... When I saw it I seriously stopped and stared and it freaked me out a little.. I started shaking and tears started flowing. Why did it make me shake and cry because I swear this photo looks like little Sylvia and Maddox together?!?! Sylvia is my little foster baby girl that was with us for a month... Could it be??

This photo was taken about 6 years ago at Venice Beach on the boardwalk.. I think it is so weird because I rarely take photos of Maddox and another furbaby but this day I took two. This one and another one that I will share later where Maddox is in the baby's face.. LOL But this one I guess I took because the baby that looks identical to my foster was being so cute with Maddox.. I don't know if this is Sylvia or who this baby is but even if it is not her.. I know I was supposed to save that little girl.. I know she was supposed to be part of my family.. She is a 12 year old baby girl that was dumped at the shelter by her family.. She was at the shelter for a month and thank goodness was saved by an amazing person in Washington DC.. I can't explain it but when I saw her I could not stop looking at her.. I private messaged the people trying to save her because all they needed was a foster.. I have never fostered but something made me tell them I will do it if you can't find anyone else..

Well a few days later.. I drove 3 hours to get this sweet girl in terrible LA traffic.. As soon as I got her.. It was love at first sight.. I gave her some treats and she immediately was in the front seat of my car and letting me pet her.. When we finally got home she wouldn't leave my side. She followed me everywhere... After a couple of days I remember asking Brandon can she sleep with us? And she did.. She slept by me every night..

Little Sylvia is one of the most sweetest and loving little girls I have ever met.. She loved to give kisses non stop! When I had to take her to the airport to go to her forever home I admit.. I cried the whole way there.. It was the hardest thing I have ever done to put her on that plane.. I miss her and think of her every day! She is forever part of the Vestal family and our hearts.. I sent her a care package last week with her blanky, a bed, a LA girl hoodie, and a teddy bear.. I swear she has a teddy bear face.. ;))

Anyways she is doing great with her new mommy!! I told her she is one of the luckiest girls in the world because she has 2mommy's that love her so much! She has her West Coast Mommy & her East Coast Mommy! So it is true what this quote says that you might stumble upon something fortunate while looking for something entirely unrelated..

And if I did really meet Sylvia a few years ago and then she came back to me because I was supposed to save her after her family dumped her.. I swear it means something.. I swear it is a sign that is telling me Maddox will come back to me too.. Maddox is SO special and is my little soul mate.. I know this is all God's plan and his timing.. And until he is ready to bring my little baby boy back to me then I will keep trying to follow this signs and hear his messages and believe in him and believe in miracles and believe he has angels protecting him and keeping him safe..

Eventually we will share a bunch of pics of Sylvia.. She is a doll baby! Of course in just a month I took a million pics.. So we have to filter through them to make a collage.. ;))

And Maddox... We LOVE you!! You inspire Mommy to save all these babies and I do it for YOU! I do everything for YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment