Saturday, August 10, 2013

Day 227:



I think I mentioned this earlier this week but last weekend we got a great lead and found a new area that we strongly believed Maddox was at.. It is the perfect place in between other sightings and so peaceful and quiet and right along the creek he has been traveling.. Well last weekend Team Maddox put up fliers in the new neighborhood and I am happy to report we got a sighting last night in this area!!! And then today they were busy putting up more fliers and someone else said they saw him yesterday morning! And then another lady saw him a mile away last week! We all have chills and feel God led us to this place and then the caller last night's name was "Brandon".. All this gives me chills! I know my baby is out there and he is so strong and such a fighter!! I decided to post this picture because you can tell from an itty bitty boy that was only a few pounds he had alot of spunk in him!! Also this picture he is on his "stage"..When he was a baby we always told him to get on his "stage" and he did.. LOL This a platform under our coffee table.. He is too big to get on his "stage" today but these memories make me smile and I will never lose hope that we are going to make more memories together!! LOVE you Maddox! Can't wait to for us to be together again! And if you see two brown headed ladies.. Please go to them! They want to help you find your Mommy! ;))<3

No comments:

Post a Comment