Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Day 237:



As you can all tell yesterday was a very rough day for me... Well entire year has been rough since my sweet little boy went missing and some days are way more difficult than others... BUT I do want to thank you all for your love, support, encouragement and for so many of you for riding this journey with me and my little boy..

I woke up today feeling better and that is mostly because I realized the serendipity of this whole situation is I am very lucky to have so many amazing people in my life from all over the country and so many people that have fallen in love with my sweet baby boy.. And I do know that God does have a plan and he has given me so many blessings throughout this nightmare! I woke up feeling more encouraged and I know it is because of all of you that during my sadness yesterday made me realize to not lose faith or hope because God is here and all this is part of some big plan.. Some of you I have met and some I have never met but you ALL are who keep me going.. That is one of the things I truly do thank God everyday for is knowing there are so many AMAZing people in this world.. And I know without this crazy journey I might not of ever met so many of you.. Or maybe you would of came to my life in a different way.. You never know but just know how much you all mean to me.. I sometimes feel like I am in a dream world since my world has been turned upside down.. All I did was go to Oklahoma to visit family for the holidays and my whole world changed in a few minutes..

So thanks for all of you for sending me beautiful quotes, poems, scriptures, etc.. it means so much to me.. It means more to me than I can even express in words.. So THANK YOU! I thought this was a perfect picture to share for the day.. Please share if you believe in the kindness of strangers.. I know I do because so many strangers are who help me every single day search for Maddox and keep me going...

And together we WILL find my little boy and we WILL bring him home! And we WILL show the world that miracles happen! And that little Min Pins are survivors and tougher than they look! MADDOX WE LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment