Saturday, August 31, 2013

Four Seasons: Winter, Spring, Summer & Football!!!



Hope everyone enjoyed their Saturday so far and the start of Football season! My family are huge football fans.. Grew up with my parents watching it all the time.. And my sister is the biggest football fan you will ever meet! And then I met Brandon.. Maddox's Daddy and him and my sister are both huge fans! Unfortunately we do have a house divided though as my family is from Kansas State and Brandon's is from Oklahoma!! So on gameday Maddox gets to switch between his KSU and OU collars as long as we are not playing at the same time or each other.. When playing each other he wore both! LOL So this picture is Gameday when KSU played OU..

I miss my little baby boy so much.. Gameday is not the same without him.. =''((( He loves watching football with his Daddy! (Well as long as they were playing good...) If not playing good well let's just say Maddox was in my lap or under the bed from his Daddy yelling at the TV! ;)) Its hard to believe football season is here already.. I have been hoping and praying my little boy would be home by now.. I am still hoping and praying and believing.. and maybe he will find a school and watch the kids practice football and that is how we will find him.. Who knows.. When the kids play on my street, he alwasy wants to play with them especially if they have a ball! He will play with any size & shape of ball he can find! So maybe that will bring him out of hiding.. I am praying so hard.. I can't hardly stand to be away from my little baby boy for so long.. My heart hurts so bad.. I look at his pics every single day and just cry.. I Love you Maddox.. If you see kids playing ball go to them and don't be scared.. MOMMY & DADDY LOVE YOU MADDOX & YOUR LITTLE SIS WANTS TO MEET YOU! 

No comments:

Post a Comment