Friday, August 9, 2013

Day 226:


Today I was trying to figure out what to post.. I hate posting when I am really sad.. And admit today is one of those really really really sad days.. I have huge bags under my eyes and I can't stop crying.. ='''((( This morning I had to take my little foster Silvia to the airport and it was one of the hardest things I have ever done.. I know she is in a wonderful place but I miss her already and she has become a apart of my family and heart forever.. AND Tuesday is my sweet baby Maddox's Birthday.. I try not to get my hopes up but I really hoped he would be home for his 8th birthday.. I feel lost.. Normally I would be running all over the place getting ready for his birthday.. Wrapping gifts, getting a cake or a cupcake from the bakery, and planning something special.. ='''(( I decided to share this picture because it makes me smile and cracks me up.. Maddox is so silly and as you can tell since he was itty bitty has always been crazy but his craziness is what I LOVE so much and Miss so much about him! He is one of a kind and has so many unique characteristics and always makes me laugh!

Also wanted to share this story from an AMAZing team Maddox member in OKC that always has the most beautiful words ever.

"I am driving along .... errand day.... as always looking out for Maddox...I am on the streets where he has been sited in the past so I am always aware. Today I was looking at the temperature thinking how grateful I am that God has given Maddox a cooler summer than usual and as of last night clean clear water from the rain. As I look out the window into a field....I don't know if it was the angle of my car...stopped at the light...the angle of the poster...but this was an old poster...one of the original ones...you can tell it has been there thru all the weather and time....but unexpectedly I just glance up not knowing the sign was even there...and his smile...looking at my from that weird angle...it literally gave me the chills...then gave me this sense of hope and happiness...he was telling me I am here...don't give up on me. I am crying as I speak here...it was a surreal experience only one given to you by a greater thing than you or time...or space...or imagination....Maddox smiled at me...and it made me happy. I wanted to share this with all of you. Keep the hope and faith...his smile is ever present."

No comments:

Post a Comment