Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Jett



Please pray for Jett and share for donations!! Remember this sweet baby Maddox Vestal saved from the OKC shelter with 3 broken legs?!?!?! Well he is our miracle baby! He hates pictures but is very loving!! And he is doing great and had another surgery today.. He has already had a couple but is a trooper for sure!! So keep him in your thoughts & prayers & if you can donate to his surgeries.. It is very expensive since he will have to have a special boot for his front leg.. He will also need a very special new forever home.. I LOVE him and he is alot like Maddox.. I want him to be okay & get spoiled rotten like he deserves!! ♥ ♥ ♥

To donate click on the picture and it will take you to the Dogs as Family FB page and they have a donation link on their page. This amazing rescue has done so much for this precious baby and not many rescues would do what they have for him so they deserve to be recognized! And any dollar amount helps! All his surgeries will cost $2,000.

A message from Jett from last night.. :)) ♥

"Hey, It's me Jett. First, I hate my picture taken but Grandma made me. Second, I was just sitting here thinking about tomorrow. Another surgery tomorrow. They fixed my back left leg and now they are going to put my back right leg together. I just can't wrap my head around more weeks with that dumb cone on my neck. I feel like I should be able to pick up TV stations or something. Third, the doctor said my front right leg is not fixable and they are going to have to order some thing to help protect it. Grandma said a gogo boot but then laughed so I hope it's a manly boot whatever they find! Could you do me a favor and send a few dollars to help pay for this surgery? There is a donation button on the top of the facebook page for Dogs As Family Inc. Well I better get some sleep. Love Ya, Jett"

1 comment:

  1. I have been following your story since the first time I saw it on yahoo news. I have a min pin named Scooter that looks and acts just like Maddox! Scooters birthday is on the 20th of this month. He reminds me every day of you and your baby Maddox. I pray you will be reunited with Maddox soon. Since we began following your story we have taken in three rescues one min pin female left on the street as a baby another little boy we named Bo left for 9 days with no food or water and an 11 year old we call Mamie she has been diagnosed with kidney failure but we will love her till she decides it's time to cross the rainbow bridge. I just wanted to let you know what an inspiration you have npbeen to us and thank you for sharing your story. You have changed three other fur babies lives here in Texas because of Maddox !

    ReplyDelete