Monday, August 26, 2013

Happy National Dog Day!!!





Happy National Dog Day!!!

Below is a link of 50 Ways to Celebrate with your baby! ;))

I do #12 & #18 all the time (atleast once a week)... LOL

I wish I could do #20 "Take your Dog to the Beach".. That is all I want is to take my little sweet baby boy Maddox Miniature Pinscher Lost in Okc to his favorite place in the world with his new little sisters. Bliss.. =''(((

And I did #23 & #28 today! For little Bliss. Actually got her a couple.

And since Maddox has been missing I do #1 alot.. I have been helping a lot of rescues.. I do it all for Maddox & Bliss!!

And I can't believe it but we are now at 4,100 likes on this page! So #31 has been done!

I am sure we have covered a few others but those are the ones that stood out..

http://www.nationaldogday.com/ways_to_celebrate.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment