Friday, August 16, 2013





Maddox's Birthday continued.. <3

I saved the best for last! This picture was sent to me by another team Maddox member that was celebrating Maddox's birthday in Tennessee! During our group prayer circle she sent this picture and I admit I can't stop looking at it.. It is beautiful and amazing and melts my heart.. Look at the perfect un-broken circle the candle made!

All in the same day.. Maddox's Birthday.. The day that this world became a better place.. This beautiful thing happened with Maddox's book, a rainbow appeared in the East when there was no rain and no clouds, the balloons traveled West, there were hundreds of shooting stars that night from the meteor shower so hopefully lots of wishes!! I feel strongly in my heart that the stars are starting to align and all of these together are signs from God and prayer and faith will guide us to my sweet baby boy and we WILL find him! And we WILL be a family again!!

Something else very interesting is we have had sightings calls East of where we were looking and the Rainbow appeared in the East! Rainbows are gifts from God! So everyone please keep believing and praying and we will bring my sweet baby boy home where he belongs!! He will be back in Cali at the Beach and it will be like none of this ever happened.. Except that we gained so many new friends and family into our lives! ;)))<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment